Want it delivered by 6 August Tuesday? Order within 43 mins and choose Expedited Delivery at checkout.
Ships from and sold by Amazon AU.
- Alexa can show you more – Compact 5.5” smart display ready to help manage your day, entertain at a glance, and connect you to friends and family.
- Made to fit your life – Follow step by step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Big entertainment – Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers or the news. Listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Control your smart home – Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights or adjust climate control.
- Connect with video calling and messaging – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app, an Echo device with a screen, or Skype. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Make it yours – Choose the clock face that fits your style best. Use your favourite photos on the home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.
- Designed around your privacy – Turn off the microphone and camera with the press of a button. Slide the built-in shutter to cover the camera.
|Size||148mm x 86mm x 73mm|
|Weight||410 grams – Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process|
|Camera||1MP camera with built-in shutter|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Show 5 or from Echo Show 5 to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||Full range 1.65” built-in speaker. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).|
|System requirements||The Alexa app is compatible with Android and iOS devices. A list of supported operating systems can be found here. Certain skills and service are subject to change or withdrawal, may not be available in all areas and may require separate subscriptions or other fees.|
|Setup Technology||Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. Wi-Fi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter. Learn more|
|Processor||MediaTek MT 8163|
|Accessibility Features||On Echo devices with screens, you can enable Alexa captioning and closed captioning, magnify the screen, toggle colour inversion, and choose between colour correction options. You can also enable the VoiceView screen reader to use gestures to navigate the screen and hear spoken feedback about the items you select. Learn more about Echo with a screen accessibility and Alexa accessibility.|
|Warranty and Service||Amazon Echo Show 5 is sold with a limited warranty of one year provided by the manufacturer. This Limited Warranty does not restrict or alter any non-excludable statutory consumer protections or rights you may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law. Use of Echo Show 5 is subject to the terms found here.|
|Included in the Box||Echo Show 5, power adapter (15W)/cable (1.5m), quick start guide and Things to Try card.|